Sunday, July 13, 2008
posted by emi at 1:15 AM

Been really busy with school recently... with all the big events and oral invigilations. As a result i've been squeezing out time to do up my invitation designs at night and missing out sleep time. -.- * i need more beauty sleep!* Both church and banquet invitation inserts designs are done! Am proud of my own creation. First baby step for my future online wedding invitation design business. You won't be able to imagine how i had typed out the chinese wordings on the chinese insert one by one! I had to dig out my dictionary to find the han yu pin yin of the words so that i can input them into my document! *My dear students out there, its not coz my chinese is too poor ok. Its coz they use really formal words that normal people don't use in daily life!*

Went down to the card company to confirm my orders for the cards as well. Chose a simple blank design so that i can customise it to the way i want it to be. I don't want any typical 喜喜 or hot stamped golden wordings on my cards.


Awaiting for transformation!


Card when opened. *insert design mosiac-ed to keep it as a surprise for u!*

Photoshoot in 3 days time! I combed the whole of far east plaza today looking for shoes and accessories to match my gowns for the shoot. Dead tired now. *not a complain though. I was enjoying my shopping with all the sales going on!* Am happy! Coz i think i found the perfect pair of shoes. And far east is really the place to go for cheap and nice accessories. Found my earrings at $4.90 per pair! And they're nice enough to go with gowns ok.

We've sort of decided to go changi for our outdoor PS. Changi boardwalk -> lallang field -> Changi beach -> Changi Chapel -> Terminal 3. Hoping to get permission to take photos at SAF changi yacht club too. Chance upon these really gorgeous photos online. Can you believe that this is actually Singapore???










See more @ http://fiveprime.org/hivemind/Tags/changi
 
1 Comments:


At July 14, 2008 at 8:57 PM, Blogger Saeran

Have fun during your photo shoot!!!

*excited