Tuesday, June 24, 2008
posted by emi at 12:10 AM

Arco Floor Lamp
Suits the living room nicely coz we don't have any centre lighting point for our living area.


Ball Chair by Eero Aarnio. I'll be sooo happy if i can have this for my balcony. But i doubt so for its price tag...

MAGIS Voido Rocking Chair


Bourgie Table Lamp by Kartell
I want this at my bed side!!



Read in the magazine that this 'PaperFold' chair (the one in yellow) is a prototype designed by the owner, i wonder whether its on sale anywhere? A red one will be great for our balcony too...
 
2 Comments:


At July 2, 2008 at 7:32 AM, Blogger ~yy~

I thought I saw the ball chair at Lorgans, not sure how much they sell it though

 

At July 16, 2008 at 2:26 PM, Blogger Michiko

OH MY GOD! your house is really gonna be beautiful if u add on those wish list that u posted!