Thursday, June 19, 2008
posted by emi at 5:20 PM

Just when i was feeling super happy about the pretty lights i managed to find for my dining and balcony area on monday... Today came another issue!!

I concluded that my contractor has got no aesthetic sense! I should have knew it when he suggested tat obiang curved platform design the previous time! We're starting to feel that we've made a wrong choice in choosing him.

#1: Saw our platform bed in the MBR. Another disappointment. *Nightmare*



Anyone seen platforms with such thick and ugly blindings before? NEVER! (at least for me.) I never imagine anyone could do up such an ugly platform. Somemore blindings and the laminate colors not matching one! *faint* This is an F9 on my scoreboard. They are gonna do something abt it. I'm NOT going to accept it. Worst come to worst i'll ask them to do a carpet over the whole thing.

#2:

My glass display shelve in the MBR. Isn't it common sense to make the base white? Have u seen a shelve that has the base of a difference color compared to the rest of it? *shakes head*

#3:

View of my MBR. Actually, there' nothing too wrong with anything, but i thought that the handle of the frosted glass door is kind of obiang. Bad taste! I had expected more modern looking ones. And i seriously think they did it to save cost.

The good things:

1) The polished marble floor is looking good. Shiny shine!


my favourite part of the whole house for the time being. My toilets!!

2) Common toilet: pipe color rectified! And I REALLY love the black ceiling.






3) MBR toilet. Everything up except mirror.
See my pretty black glass bowl and granite vanity top!






These pics don't do justice to my lovely toilets. They look much nicer in real life. the only problem with them is they're so cramped that i can't really take much decent pics of them!


4) New bedroom doors! Modern and nice!


5) Glass panel at foyer up! Nice!


6) Sliding glass door in kitchen. i like glass-y stuffs~