Thursday, June 26, 2008
posted by emi at 9:17 PM

I think i complained too much for the past week. Haha. But the actual fact is i DO love my house. Just need to get the few pending items rectified - my cement screed kitchen floor, kitchen cabinet doors, wardrobe sliding doors and my platform bed!

Acrtually I already can visualise how it will look after all the furnitures and decors are in! *wohoo*

Pendant light in balcony. am getting a red modern lounge chair to match it!


Drop lights at dining area.


A click on the switch and you can have it in blue LED lights!
*kind of ah beng actually*


Matches perfectly with the glass panel at the foyer and my glass dining table! *table arriving tmr!*


Full length mirror installed in MBR toilet! See my BIGGG toilet now!!


Photoshoot in 2 weeks time. After much frustration and trouble dealing with the inhuman boss, i managed to get my leave approved. Now I need to get down and decide where to go for the outdoor shoot!