Sunday, March 9, 2008
posted by emi at 12:24 AM



Grabbed a real good buy at the IT show today!!

42'' Panasonic Plasma TV + $500 NTUC voucher + $300 Takashimaya voucher + extended 5 years warrenty @ $1999!

I was actually quite overwhelmed by the whole atmosphere at the IT show as i don't even have time to slowly consider without having the promotion item all grabbed up by others. We didn't even realise that it's a Plasma tv instead of a LCD until we were writing down our details for the buy. I almost backoff at that moment when i realise the difference as I always had the thought that LCD is better than plasma from what i heard from others. In the end we carried on with the purchase, but not without me going back and doing my research on plasma TVs. Was kind of relieved and glad to know that it's not a wrong decision made after i found out that plasma is a better choice for anything bigger than 40". Another great buy! My darling and I make a wonderful team in sourcing for value-for-money items. =)